Barossa Valley Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Barossa Valley event simply Login
Events in and around Barossa Valley
Seasonal Fun and Exciting Events in and around Barossa Valley, South Australia
Barossa Valley is known for its premium wines, picturesque landscapes, rich history, and vibrant community. But that's not all! This region also hosts a range of fun and exciting seasonal events that cater to all ages and interests.
Here's a comprehensive list of seasonal events you can experience in and around Barossa Valley throughout the year:
Winter (June to August)
1. Barossa Gourmet Weekend - This is one of the most anticipated events in Barossa Valley, held every August. Visitors can indulge in gourmet food and wine tastings while experiencing the region's cultural aspects. Contact Barossa Gourmet Weekend for details.
2. Welcome to Winter in the Barossa - This event celebrates the winter season with outdoor activities, live music, and wine tastings. Check with Tourism Barossa for details.
3. Barossa Vintage Festival - Every 2 years, Barossa Valley hosts the Barossa Vintage Festival, which celebrates the wine region's rich history and heritage. Visitors can enjoy live music, wine tastings, and food stalls. Contact Tourism Barossa for the latest updates.
Spring (September to November)
4. Barossa Airshow - The Barossa Airshow is held every two years in September, offering a thrilling display of aerobatic performances by renowned pilots from around the world. Check Barossa Airshow for details.
5. Barossa Village Show - This event showcases the talents of the local community with exhibits of arts and crafts, home produce, and livestock. Contact Barossa Valley Show Society for details.
6. Oktoberfest Barossa - A fun-filled day of German culture, entertainment, and beer held every October. Check with Barossa Visitor Centre for details.
Summer (December to February)
7. Barossa Christmas Parade - A parade held in early December, the Christmas Parade is a fun and festive event for the family. Contact Barossa Visitor Centre for more information.
8. Lingerie Lunch - A ladies-only event held every January, the Lingerie Lunch offers a great opportunity to dress up, enjoy a delicious meal, and great music in a casual, outdoor setting. Check with David Franz for details.
9. Grape Stomp - Held at Whistler Wines, visitors can jump in and stomp grapes to make wine while enjoying live music, wine tastings, and delicious food. Contact Whistler Wines for details.
Autumn (March to May)
10. Barossa Vintage Fesitval - This festival is held every two years in odd-numbered years (2021, 2023, etc.). It celebrates the wine region's rich history and heritage through live entertainment, food stalls, wine tastings, and family-friendly activities. Contact Tourism Barossa for details.
11. Barossa Farmers Market - Enjoy fresh produce from local farmers at the Barossa Farmers Market, held every Saturday morning in Angaston. Check Barossa Farmers Market for more information.
12. Angaston Show - The Angaston Show is a traditional community event with livestock exhibits, horse shows, arts and crafts displays, and family-friendly activities. Contact Angaston Agricultural Society for details.
No matter what time of the year you visit Barossa Valley, there's always something exciting to do and experience. Check out the above events and make the most of your trip!